Friday, April 07, 2006

I Will Make Up For Lost Time

Here's a neato survey I found today on The Black Girl's Guide To... It's called...

Finish the Sentence

Maybe I should: clean the kitchen.

I love: Starbucks caramel macchiatos.

I don't understand: how to make gravy.

People say I'm: loyal.

Love is: surrender.

Somewhere, someone is: flossing right now, amazingly.

I will always: be a Get It Done person.

Forever seems: incomprehensible.

I never want to: wear gaucho pants.

I think our current President is: a good charmer.

When I wake up in the morning: I stumble downstairs and feed the cat and dog.

I get annoyed when: people dominate social situations.

Parties are: good opportunities to meet people.

My dog is: full of granola bars (an entire box) right now.

Kisses are the worst when: you have to wait 'til the weekend for them. :-)

Today I: was a cranky teacher who watched the clock obsessively.

Tommorow I'm going to: attend a girls only Pride and Prejudice movie and knitting party. I'm going to make a hat.

I really want: to clean up my cluttered house.

I have low tolerance for people who: chew food and talk at the same time.

If I had a million dollars: I'd like to support my Becky's fistula home in Ethiopia.

Re-post this on your blog if you feel up to it, then let me know in my comments .

4 Comments:

At 4/07/2006 09:55:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not one of the flossers.

Gaucho pants -- oh, phew!

Oh dear, an entire box? Break out the wet vac!

It's almost the weekend!

 
At 4/08/2006 08:06:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to see you back and blogging!

 
At 4/08/2006 10:43:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

IMO gaucho pants are great for little girls and skinny teens! I don't think I'll be trying a pair on! I'm too afraid to. lol

I think I'll post this survey Sarah. Maybe in a couple of days. Busy weekend!

 
At 4/08/2006 09:46:00 PM, Blogger Leaning Shanty Farm said...

I did this survey on my blog...fun!!

Just came across your blog and am enjoying it!

PS Good to see someone else has lots o' animals, too. : ) We have 1 (very spoiled) lab and three cats. It's a crazy house!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home