Monday, February 06, 2006

Dog Blog Monday

I know it's Internet tradition to post photos of one's pets on a Friday; a light and fluffy post is typical weekend-fare. But today was a rough day back; the kids were braindead and I felt really yuck when I dragged myself home at last. On a happy and cheerful note, I give you...
Royal watching "Antarctica (IMAX)".
This was the part where there were seals videotaped underwater, barking and making general seal noises. My dog held this pose for the whole scene!

6 Comments:

At 2/07/2006 04:47:00 AM, Blogger Allan said...

My brother Mike posted a pick of his new puppy yesterday, and christened the day "Mutt Monday".

Keep the meme alive.

 
At 2/08/2006 01:09:00 PM, Blogger Mark said...

Royal's so cute! You know he is interested because he wants to go and be friends with the seals...

 
At 2/08/2006 04:57:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dang, that's funny. Royal is everybody's friend. Well, except for the neighbors.

 
At 2/08/2006 05:59:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He sure is a cutey! I love it when my dog pricks his ears up and puts his head at an angle.

 
At 2/09/2006 11:11:00 PM, Blogger J-Dingo said...

Wrapping seals in videotape is cruel, no wonder they were barking, or whatever they do...Royal probably wanted to save them.

 
At 2/10/2006 10:20:00 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Hee hee, you blog commenters are silly. And yes, Royal wants to befriend the seals, I'm sure, just like he wants to befriend every lone jogger we encounter on our runs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home