Monday, February 27, 2006

Sweeter Than Cake

I'm back from the parents' house, where we celebrated last week's birthday. Pictured is my FAVORITE cake in the universe, homemade by mom and complete with almond bakery frosting. She even sent me home with leftovers!

The big news is that I got a domain name for my birthday! Rob was thoughtful enough to purchase the one I'd been wanting, and now it's up to me to convert everything over from here to WordPress. I have already begun playing with the templates, and can't wait to explore all that is out there! I'll keep posting here until the final switch-over.

5 Comments:

At 2/27/2006 10:32:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, it wasn't quite the one you wanted, but close enough. ;)

And the applesauce was way better than the cake!

p.s. Funny, the little word verification that came up for me was "LJT". Did Mark ever come up with a word for it?

 
At 2/27/2006 10:52:00 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Hmmm, Mark, did you?

 
At 2/27/2006 11:32:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How nice to have a homemade cake made in honor of you! It looks yummy! I bet your children will receive their share of heart shaped cakes! Awwww, nostalgia!

Happy Birthday, Sarah!

Have fun with wordpress! Can't wait to see the results!

 
At 2/27/2006 03:12:00 PM, Blogger Ciera said...

belated happy birthday!!

 
At 2/27/2006 05:43:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yum! That look good! And frosting...yum, my favorite!

Happy Wordpress!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home