Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Meet Royal















I am so giddy. My new dog is sleeping downstairs in his crate as I type this. I found him at the Humane Society today and fell in love... he's a Labrador Retriever/German Shepherd mix. He has been introduced to the cat (while on a leash) and was curious, but not aggressive.

Cleo is FREAKED out. I feel bad for her. She continues to stand at the top of the stairs to make sure that the dog is still in the crate and has not escaped.

I know it's not the right thing to say but I am just in love with Royal already. He has been affectionate and cuddly with me since I met him- and very calm. I took him to PetSmart to get some quick supplies this evening and he stayed right with me- I had strangers tell me how well-behaved and polite my dog was. (I wish I could take the credit!) So far, so good!

More dog updates later... I am exhausted.

6 Comments:

At 9/28/2005 09:22:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, how fun! Sounds like you got a great dog.

 
At 9/28/2005 02:40:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful dog!!! They make the best companions. What a sweetie!!

The cat will recover!!!

 
At 9/29/2005 07:45:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm glad you got a dog... it's never good to be a woman living alone with cats. people always wonder about those types.

 
At 9/29/2005 08:02:00 PM, Blogger J-Dingo said...

Interesting blog, I like your links. Mine are all messed up. My blog is pure fiction anyway...

 
At 9/29/2005 09:08:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Anonymous" has much to learn about kitties and the women who love them.
"Anonymous" should at least have the guts to post her name!

 
At 9/29/2005 09:11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's wrong with cats? I like cats.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home