Monday, September 26, 2005

Letter to My First Digital Camera














Dear hp photosmart 318,

You were hip, sleek, and oh-so cutting edge when I bought you for $200 in 2001. I captured so many things with you:

The Olympic flame that came through CO

My first pets on my own.

Three different class pets in 4 years

My first (town)home

My very first cat and her crazy ex-roommate.

You have served your purpose , dear hp photosmart 318, but frankly, I'm going through rubber bands and AA batteries like crazy just to keep our relationship alive. And... there's someone else. His name is Kodak EasyShare C340. I'm sorry to tell you this way, but we're very happy and I think we're in love. I wish only the best for you.

Sarah

2 Comments:

At 9/26/2005 10:48:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brilliant. :-)

 
At 9/28/2005 02:45:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a fun post!! Great pics.

I LOVE my digital camera! My hubby gave it to me in June for a birthday present. My little red camera goes everywhere with me. We are inseparable!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home