Tuesday, October 25, 2005

To Honor the Helping Verb

By the way, have I told you of the song I have my 4th-graders sing about the different types of verbs? Yes, it's true... and the song is set to the tune of B-I-N-G-O; with 3 separate verses, even. Anyway, I'm sidetracked here... Had from Boston posted this blog game on her blog, and I of course responded to the challenge:

1) Reply with your name and I'll respond with something random about you.
2) I'll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.
3) I'll pick a flavor/color of jello to wrestle with you in.
4) I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.
5) I'll tell you my first memory of you.
6) I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7) I'll ask you something that I've always wondered about you.
8) If I do this for you, you must post this on your journal. You MUST. It is written.

Had wrote back to me:

ok, your name... baker...
1) you're my very favorite person to converse with.
2) where the streets have no name -- it's by u2, so that's a given. but it also has the bleeding heart/sell all my possessions and save the world passion that i associate with you.
3) green. definitely lime green.
4) nu gamma lambda!!!
5) sitting across from you at the caf - you were sitting with nate sidmore and i was with jess myers. we struck up a conversation about the "cup o' joe" esga propaganda on the table.
6) a cat.
7) are you a liberal!?
8)put it on the cuke zone.

Anyone I know up for this fun blogging game? Just comment and let me know!

4 Comments:

At 10/26/2005 05:11:00 PM, Blogger girlski said...

yikes! that's such a scary picture!

ok, now do my name!

 
At 10/26/2005 06:54:00 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

All righty, Had...
1) You are the best dart-throwing, clove-smoking, drinking, listening-to-music-for-hours, talk-about-absolutely-anything pal anyone could ask for.
2) Real Live Woman, by Trisha Yearwood reminds me of you because you introduced me to it. I think that's the type of woman you are.
3) Mint-flavored jello (for the julips)
4) April 2004... down by the levy in P'Ville.
5) We were at the annual AB Christmas party at the Joust... you came and helped us out and you were, um, very energetic. :-) You and Ram-Z were like two peas in a pod, and we were all shaking our heads, like, "Wow, there's TWO of them out there...?".
6) You're definitely an elephant to me, Had. Maybe because you wanted it tattooed on you, maybe because you are so damn stubborn sometimes.
7) Are you afraid of albinos at the farm?
8) Put it on the inklings. I'm famous, everyone!

 
At 10/27/2005 04:25:00 PM, Blogger Alison said...

Very cool game!

 
At 10/30/2005 11:55:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

kool game yepers it is you should do a blog about the best haunted houses in colorado

 

Post a Comment

<< Home