Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Marky Mark and the Funky... Sarah?

This photo of my youngest brother and I was taken this weekend at our parents' house. While we've always had a youngest/oldest child bond, I've never thought we looked much alike until this past year (and doesn't this picture say it all!). I love this picture because it represents the first evening ritual when we visit the parents... first eating a home cooked meal (always with warm homemade bread), then lingering over coffee, tea, and desserts for hours. Ahhhh...

4 Comments:

At 10/19/2005 05:41:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh, sibs!

 
At 10/21/2005 06:14:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love "lingering over coffee." Sounds like the perfect evening, especially when it's a bit brisk outside and conversations are warm. *sigh* I miss my brother!

 
At 10/21/2005 08:06:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very sweet.

I look forward to my girls all coming home someday and visiting for hours while drinking coffee. It sounds so nice.

 
At 10/23/2005 12:25:00 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

I know, Melissa... brothers are the greatest. :-)

And Jules, I know there will be many happy hours of coffee with your girls in the future. There's always just so much to talk about when you don't live near your parents anymore!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home