Monday, October 10, 2005

Beautiful Procrastination

Silliness- that's what this is. I'm trying to avoid grading writing assignments right now. It seems like the kids either REALLY get it or don't have a clue about writing a paragraph. Frustrating. So, instead... ta-dah!

I found this on Ali's Page-

Do a Google image search of the following and post the first (or favorite) result for each:
* The name of the town where you were born
* The name of the town where you live now
* Your name
* Your grandmother's name (just pick one)
* Your favorite food
* Your favorite drink
* Your favorite song
* Your favorite smell

Here are my results:

The town in which I was born:


The town I live in now:

(similar looking... hmm)


My name:


My maternal grandmother's name:


My favorite food:


My favorite drink:


My favorite song:


My favorite smell:


Enjoy! :-)

4 Comments:

At 10/11/2005 02:51:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

In reference to your post the other day about posting on a stranger's site - he must be a jerk. The whole point of blogs is to share a point of view and solicit opinion. If you didn't want people's comments, then you shouldn't put up a comment box. Grrrr.

 
At 10/11/2005 04:16:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like red wine, too. Yum!

 
At 10/12/2005 08:05:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well hello, Sarah! Mine were all boring. :-(

 
At 10/12/2005 08:49:00 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Boring? I don't think so, Rob. You can't get off that easily!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home