Thursday, May 04, 2006

The Me Album

It is my sincere personal belief that every person should have a photo album full of self portraits. A home for those photos of yourself that your mom sends you or the silly shot that proves to the world that you conquered the ropes course in 8th grade. I've got a Me Album- it's modest and only holds 3 1/2 x 5's, but it represents me in all of my glory and stupidity, even dating back to 4th grade. Here's a very typical nerdy photo of me at the 7th grade science fair.
I would like to point out that this was my first perm (ack- did I just admit to having more than one?), for which I saved both my allowance and babysitting money. I was so proud of my frizzy mop.

4 Comments:

At 5/04/2006 11:16:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my, I hope you never put Royal and me in the room and "play the heavy metal". We'll bolt!

 
At 5/05/2006 09:04:00 AM, Blogger Leaning Shanty Farm said...

It is so nice to see that others had that same bad hair. Yes, I had the 80's/early 90's look...and I had it for years. I, too, had more than one perm ... don't tell anybody! : )

Just add REALLY BIG purple glasses to this picture and it's like looking in my own past.

 
At 5/05/2006 02:47:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! I had that hair, too, when I was about seventeen. In my 7th grade picure my hair was feathered! Now I love my flat iron! I must admit I still kinda like 80's rock star hair!

I have had every hair style and color imaginable! We crack up when we look at all my do's through the years!

You were a cutie! I'd like to see more.

 
At 5/07/2006 12:22:00 AM, Blogger Mark said...

May God have mercy on you for what you put our poor dogs through... (Anna always prefered reggae, saying it caused her to eat less of our hampsters!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home