Friday, December 23, 2005

Embarrassing Admission

Quick post from the parents' dial-up connection. Wow, I miss high-speed Internet, but it is great to be relaxing with the family. Marky is here today and tomorrow Luke and Tori come for the day. I'm also looking forward to the famous Bill breakfast in the morning, complete with farm-fresh eggs.

Now, for the confession part. I was in the mall 2 days ago, at Gap or Old Navy, I think. Mariah Carey's "All I Want For Christmas" was playing loudly and I found myself singing along. Not silently. What is wrong with me? I mean, I hadn't heard the song since LAST December and it did seem a little like an old friend whom I hadn't seen in a while. But, goodness, listen to my excuses- what is wrong with me?

Just typing that makes me feel a little lighter in conscience, but a new problem has arisen: now the song is in my head. In fact, during the last hour, it's been playing, loop-style, in my brain. Make it stop, please!

Merry Christmas to all!

4 Comments:

At 12/24/2005 12:47:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is this Mark-y you speak of? Oh and you should listen to "Achy Breaky Heart" to cure yourself of the Mariah Carey song problem...

 
At 12/24/2005 10:07:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe, Sar likes top 40! :-P

 
At 12/26/2005 04:42:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I myself was delighted to hear "Feliz Navidad" the other day...thank God I was home and no one saw my happy dance when it finally came on when I happened to be listening!

 
At 12/27/2005 10:08:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you had a Merry Christmas, Sarah!

My all-time, very favorite Christmas song, that makes my heart happy, is Mary's Boy Child by Boney M. I adore that song!!! My girls and I listen to it over and over and over again, each Christmas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home