Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Care Package from Bean Town

My dear friend Had sent me a Christmas care package that arrived yesterday! Yippee for me! Had always makes the best mix CD's (3 this time) and sends the most quirky cool gifts. Christmas is at last here. (click the images for a larger view)







Gotta love the card!















Here's the ornament that's now hanging on my tree.






Haven't you always wanted a little box that opens up to 50 other tiny nested boxes? Cleo, in the background, was elated at the chance to play with tape.








Ha ha, Had never misses a chance to label me a liberal.








I've never heard of this book but it's the sort of book I'd want to read! The best kind of gift is something you didn't even know you wanted. :-)

Thanks, Had; you rock!

3 Comments:

At 12/22/2005 12:21:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh how fun! Care packages are great.

 
At 12/22/2005 06:57:00 AM, Blogger girlski said...

Amnesty International!! You're probably already a member!

Walk in the Woods is a great book. Bill Bryson is hilarious -- he could write about painting drying and make it enjoyable!

Enjoy Bake!

 
At 12/22/2005 11:43:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Care packages and stocking stuffers are the most fun! Friendship is one of the greatest gifts we have. Merry Christmas!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home