Thursday, December 01, 2005

Freakin' Amazing!

My brother brought me this nifty little treat for our Thanksgiving road trip. Yes, you read the label correctly; the latte is self-heating! Mark opened it for me while we were driving near La Veta Pass. It was a very involved process to get the sleeve to heat the insides, involving a seal that needed to be broken by popping the bottom tab, then pushing a little button while the latte was upside down. The heating process took about 10 minutes total. The beverage was palatable; in fact, it was downright delicious!

Wow!

7 Comments:

At 12/01/2005 06:51:00 PM, Blogger girlski said...

what an excellent roadtrip treat! nice job mark!

 
At 12/01/2005 08:04:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fanciness!! Where did he find it?

By the way, I'm so glad that I can at least read your blog right now. My computer is being ridiculous and restricting most of my normal reads! Grr!

 
At 12/01/2005 08:53:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's this world coming to? Science fiction, I tell ya!

 
At 12/02/2005 10:56:00 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Mel, I think he bought it at a regular grocery store (probably Albertson's). He claims it was in the coffee aisle. I think it would be perfect for camping!

 
At 12/03/2005 09:53:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh, good idea, I am so bringing it on my next camping trip.

fyi: my computer won't let me access my site again or Rob's! Aaggh!!! I feel like I'm being torturedor starved to death.

 
At 12/05/2005 11:26:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, mel, is it plugged in? Works for me.

:-P

 
At 12/05/2005 01:55:00 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Tortured, eh, Mel? That's how I felt when I was away for the Internet for 3 days straight! Like a gnawing hunger, I tell you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home