Sunday, September 11, 2005

Blogging Brain

I stayed up until past midnight last night, doing things to my new blog. I went to bed and was still thinking about what to write. My 5th grade teacher told us that the most creative time for your brain to think of new ideas was right before or after sleep. When I was in college and had to think of new themes or projects for Activities Board, I would think about it before drifting off. Downside..... I forget the brilliant ideas sometimes because I fall asleep immediately afterward. It figures.

2 Comments:

At 9/11/2005 04:05:00 PM, Blogger Allan said...

Don't try to think of things to write.

Just write what you feel, and about things you experience.

Just be you.

 
At 9/11/2005 04:16:00 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Thanks for the suggestions!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home