Saturday, September 10, 2005

Bad Blogger

I'm not off to a great start in the blogging world, but I feel like since I read so many blogs each day, each varying in subject and focus, I should create my own. I know that I like to journal, and I like to be a part of secret clubs, and blogging communities seem that way to me.

I'm still coming up with ideas for what exactly to focus on, but right now I'm spending a lot of time with Cleo. Her great habit is to nudge my hand impatiently while I am typing on my computer- I shouldn't reward this because it really does drive me crazy. However, about once a minute, I give her a nice little pat and she continues in her aggressive behavior.

How did my cat get this way? It only just started this summer.

2 Comments:

At 9/11/2005 01:51:00 AM, Blogger Alison said...

My cat likes to sit right where my hands rest on my computer desk.

Annoying, yet endearing.

 
At 9/11/2005 03:58:00 PM, Blogger Allan said...

Welcome to the world of blogging.

Just be yourself. Write what you feel.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home